STRUCTURAL ENGINEER – Full Time
Additional engineering staff is planned after April 1, 2015 to support our growth. We are seeking a qualified Structural/Civil engineer, to provide Restoration Engineering with and emphasis in structural design, and/or investigative experience in structural property conditions and construction inspections:
Qualifications: B.S.C.E. Civil Engineering with emphasis on structural engineering
Wage/Salary: commensurate with applicant’s education background, expertise and experience
PRINCIPAL AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Applying broad, in-depth engineering knowledge to perform professional engineering services in structural design, building review and renovation
- Using standard engineering principles, and/or established BCG company guidelines, perform structural and civil engineering assignments under the supervision of a Project Engineer.
- Conducting field investigation and observations to assess building/structural conditions under the direction of a Professional Engineer.
- Preparing written and verbal engineering analysis, and reports of field inspections, observations, and testing.
- Conduct structural analysis.
- Assisting the Project Engineer during all project phases.
Send resume to
Buildings Consulting Group
2855 Anthony Lane South, Suite 200
Minneapolis, MN 55418